★ Blue Man Group 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)


Tonight I was invited to experience the BLUE MAN GROUP performance and they had the red carpet all rolled out too!
Just walking the red carpet~
I bundled up as it was quite chilly at night!
The BLUE MAN GROUP are best known for their theatrical shows and concerts which combine music, comedy and multimedia theatrics to produce a totally unique form of entertainment.
I'm not that yellow~ It was the horrible lightening that made me look this way!
Although I was unable to stay for the whole experience I did have a wonderful time and it just cannot be put into words, but if I had to choose one word then I would say it was AMAZING!  
I couldn't resist taking a mirror luvo with the kind usher who showed us to my seat!
You can only experience it to fully understand what I mean as it featured 60 drums, 3 blue men and 50 gallons of paint, so those sitting in the front 2 rows have been advised to wear a poncho.
 
Guess what!? All of you, my amazing readers, will get an exclusive offer for the Blue Man Group show! You guys are entitled to $75*A Reserve tickets for the first 6 performances in Sydney by “CLICKING HERE”. So what are you waiting for go buy your tickets now as they are running low!!!  

"Visit their facebook page here"
Youtube here

♥♥♥♥♥
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I recently joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. Awww so sweet looks like awesome fun, too bad I don't live or can go to Australia TT

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good! I heard they go all around the world to perform so maybe one day you'll be able to watch them :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡