Red & Sparkling~ ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

I just came back from Tony’s Birthday Brunch at Fifi Foveaux.
Somehow we all managed to dress in red~ except Trevor.
After brunch we headed to Sparkle for cupcakes!! We had a great time catching up over food again. Now let my pictures speak for me as I am now still exhausted from yesterday, at the SMASH! convention which I promise to blog about next time. Be warned this blog entry is spammed with TonyLion's face!
@Fifi Foveaux
Top: Latte with extra froth, Ice Coffee
Bottom: Macchiato, Ice Mocha 
Happy 21ST TonyLion!
My friends & I love to take picture of food before we did in~ 
Posing with his food! 
Got my lionbro a new watch!! Had to pose with it straight away!
RED IS EVERYWHERE!
@SPARKLE CUPCAKE! 
ALWAYS CAMERA READY!
Two Luvo-ing Lion's!
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I also just joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
♥♥♥♥♥
Fashion of the day「110813」
WC- Sweater
H&M- Shorts
GUCCI- Bag & Sunglasses
NIKE- Shoes
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

6 comments :

  1. Awwwww such a cute and fun post haha you made me hungry for yummy food XD

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the WC sweater! I'm all for comfy sweaters paired with shorts and tights! I actually really like TonyLion's sweater as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous, Sena-chan! And the food makes me soooo hungry. Thank you for that tch >__> haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i really liked his sweater too!! and my WC sweater is one of my fav ones' to wear :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡