Pop of Colour in Style。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★*。

Early last week I received a parcel with two lovely dresses, "Night Life" & "North by Northwest", from an Australian-based online shop PopCherry. All their dresses are super affordable and fashionable which is why it's on of the best places to shop.
They get in new arrivals weekly and have 30% off their original prices making them all under AUD$35, plus shipping is free and express too!! Their sizing is quite accurate and fitting as they go according to the Australian size charts. Now time to share with you guys the photo's of me modelling the two dresses, starting off with North by Northwest
I love how classy this dress looks! It can be worn out to a casual day out or when heading out to a night event with friends. 
 
I wore this dress to the Blue Man Group event, but it was so cold so I couldn't show this dress off that night. 
The material and sizing of this dress are both beautiful and only cost $28.80!! I decided to pair this dress with simple blcak heels and a touch of colour with my bold gold and blue necklace. 
This bodycon dress has a unique cutting as skirt has a hi-low design to give a slimming and longer legs effect.  
This dress can be dressed up or down depending where you wear this to. I can see myself wearing this dress out for a casual brunch session with my girl friends as the Spring weather approaches. 
The texture of this dress is quite unique and I love how bold the colours are which is why simple accessories is enough to go with this look, such as a thin white belt and a simple necklace. This dress only cost $24.80 too!!
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY UPDATES- 
Last Wednesday I headed out to a lovely French restaurant with my friend as he wanted to make up for not being able to come to my birthday dinner and to catch up too. This whole month has been super busy with both birthdays and uni work so I'm sorry for not updating as often!!
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I recently joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡