Review: Dr.Post HYDROGEL Moisture Sensor Mask

It's been a over a week since I last blogged not because I was lazy or anything, it was because uni just started and also I had a busy weekend! So anyways let's just get straight into the review.
 Again the lovely Constance Choo sent me another parcel to review on their other beauty products. Definitely go check their facebook page out for more information/price on the masks I have reviewed. Even though their site is all in Chinese they are able to speak basic English too, so just send them a message. 
Continuing from the Dr.Post HYDROGEL Skin Tone Mask, I decided to try on their Moisture Sensor mask. 

This aqua hydro gel mask makes aged and dry skin firmer and moisturized while responding to the skin’s heat. So let's put this baby to the test.
 
 
Dr.Post, HYDROGEL Moisture Sensor Mask Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★★
After using the mask my skin was very dewy and moist! I didn't need to put any extra cream or serum onto my skin.

Mask material: ★★★★★
The mask is gel-base and fits perfectly on my skin. It is split into two sections to easily apply it onto my face and it also does not slip and slide.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★★★
There is a slightly minty smell when I first applied the mask sheet one but then there was no specific smell afterwards. This mask contains deep sea water, ceramide, hyaluronic acid and lecithin  which allows the skin to be super moist. 

Cost: n/a
You can purchase this mask from my awesome sponsor Constance Choo, on facebook. Their site is in Chinese but they are able to speak in English, just give them a message and they will reply within 24 hours or so. 

Overall: ★★★★★
Highly recommend this mask, especially if your skin is feeling dry and dull!
♥♥♥♥♥
Watch my Sigma Haul Video and also receive an Exclusive Offer on Sigma for one week only!! I will have a "How to wash your makeup brush video coming up soon too."
Remember a few weeks ago I was filming with Wengie well it's finally up! Wengie has entered the Kpop Dance Cover competition so like and share the video >>HERE<<
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I also just joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

5 comments :

  1. Hi I am Munna Singh I wanted to change skin without
    surgery then I search a clinic for Non Surgical Facelift in
    Delhi

    and then I get a klinikesthetik.com from Google search engine and I get the
    best treatment from here for non surgical facelift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, so much nice stuffs you have got !


    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! & Yes I did :D
    I was super surprised when i got it in the mail~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raimar ღ Guevara ღAugust 8, 2013 at 5:05 AM

    Oh that mask looks really nice sweetie!

    xx

    Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡