The King & I | Musical at the Opera House (^・ω・^ )

Kawaii Pastel Star Divider by miemie-chan3Kawaii Pastel Star Divider by miemie-chan3Kawaii Pastel Star Divider by miemie-chan3
It's been a while since I have been invited to watch a musical and this time I was invited to watch The King and I at the Sydney Opera House a couple weeks back. This was my first time going INSIDE the Sydney Opera House so I was looking forward to see not only the musical but the architect of the Opera House from the inside. 
Moon Icon by Mini-Umbrella
I got the musical just on time and the set was already impressive! I didn't know what to expect since I didn't really have much time on my hand to watch the trailer beforehand so I just went with the flow. 
Icon: FlareonBLINK by Jiayi
To my surprise it was actually quite entertaining and it was easy to comprehend all the jokes made. Even the kids in the theatre were having fun too.I thoroughly enjoyed my night and I recommend this musical for those who are interested in broadway shows or musical. 
Balloon Icon by Mini-Umbrella
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY UPDATE 131014-
Hello hello! It's been a while once again as I get closer to the end of uni for another year. Super excited for the holidays but now that I've got two jobs not too sure if I can manage but yeah we'll see how I go~ Halloween in just over two weeks, have you decided what you're going as yet???
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡