Arriving in Japan // Nostalgic Memories (@^▽^@)


Free Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-LullabyFree Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-LullabyFree Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-LullabyFree Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-LullabyFree Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-LullabyFree Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-LullabyFree Card Suits Icon by Nightlight-Lullaby
It has been a while but finally getting my Japan blog post up one by one!! On the 22nd February, Sunday the day of our departure to Japan had finally arrived for myself and high school mate, Max. We set out early in the morning to catch our flight from Sydney to the Gold Coast. Once we arrived at GC our flight to Narita, Tokyo was delayed so we arrived in Japan later than expected.

C: Cute Golden Snitch Icon by Mizzi-Cat
Once we arrived at the airport we went to get our JR Passes exchanged and purchase our express tickets to get to Shinjuku which was to come in the next hour so while we waited for our train we decided to get some food nearby at a cafe called DOUTOUR. (Excuse my makeup-less and tired face!)
free donut icon by RRRAI
I ordered a hot green tea latte and a salsa wrap to fill my belly. Also got one of their donuts cause they looked so good! Everything was just very pleasant and somewhat homey. It was our first meal in Japan!
UFO Icon by Mini-Umbrella
When we went to catch our train to Shinjuku I saw vending machines which reminded me so much of my first time coming to Japan with my family back in 2008 so I had to take a picture next to it once again. 

Free Icon: Lumpy Space Princess by SinfullyCute
Rocket Icon by Mini-Umbrella
iceeFRESH icon by Oni-chu
Once we got to Shinjuku we headed off to find our accommodation which we booked through AIRBNBOur apartment was in Hatsudai which was about another 10-15 minutes train ride from Shinjuku. We arrived at our apartment around 12am and freshened up before heading to bed. We found a few vending machines on our way to our accom. so I purchased my old time favorite hot corn soup to end the night! 
FREE Bouncy Shuppet Icon by Kattling
♥♥♥♥♥
Here is a video summary of my Japan trip!!
I've also filmed part 1 & part 2 of my Japan haul.
Also sign up with >>this AIRBNB link<< and get AUD$32 credit for your first stay at any accommodation worldwide!!

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡