HELLO // I'M STILL ALIVE!

Hello you, my awesome readers! Happy Easter
It's been a while but I'm here to update you guys about my recent life updates. I have uploaded some youtube video's over the last two weeks or so~ Some are on my hauls from Japan and also a short snippet of my trip in Japan too! They have been placed below for your viewing!

Free Icon: BMO by SinfullyCute

Skookyspry icon by Oni-chu

Yamio icon by Yamio
♥♥♥♥♥
Hope you enjoyed all these video's! I haven't been blogging much as I've been trying to catch up on uni work ever since I came back from Japan. Also I haven't been able to do any video or blog reviews of any beauty related products yet because the crazy weather changes here in Sydney have really affected my skin, making it really dry and somewhat itchy too! But, it's finally starting to regain moisture and all so hopefully will be doing reviews soon, especially some of my Japan haul stuff!
∞

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡