Kyoto Tower & Arayashima Bamboo Forest (*´∀`*)

Alice Divider by cute-materialsAlice Divider by cute-materials
The first day of Kyoto we walked past Kyoto tower which reminds me of our Sydney tower but much cooler because they have a public onsen in their's which you can use!! 
Cloud Icon by Mini-Umbrella
As we walked towards Kyoto station I saw a heaps of technical stuff used in filming productions so I quickly glanced around to see which celebrity would be here and TADAH! Yusuke Yamamoto, was standing right in front of my eyes and I was so close to him as well! I'm not usually the type to fan girl over celeb's until I really saw one I guess!
Balloon Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Icon Commission: Couples icon: Espeon by SinfullyCute
We headed to Kyoto station to get some breakfast, where I got lemon tea and toast with jam and butter. Once we finished our breakfast we headed off to our first tourist attraction which was Arayashima Bamboo Forest.
FREE Icon / Avatar : Cute Cleffa by Sarilain
We caught the train there and walked towards the forest but started on the other side, which was okay since we could take this time to walk around. It started to rain so our umbrella's were up to keep us dry. 
Free Icon: Cat in the Teacup by Imouto-Thi
As we slowly approached the bamboo forest we saw some bamboo's so  we took photo's with the scenery. 
Free Ice Cream Icon by HeadyMcDodd
Once we hit the track for the bamboo forest it was just absolutely breath taking!! Everything was so peaceful and beautiful. 
Free bat kitty icon by Mizzi-Cat
Cannot go without a #SELFIE!
Mixie icon new by Yamio
The best thing about this place was that you're bound to get thirsty so of course they have vending machines waiting for you! I got my winter favorite which is their corn soup!
Free Kawaii Apple Icon by xXScarletButterflyXx
Since it was raining we decided to not go up the mountains to see the monkeys and headed back down towards Arayashima Station where there was a small shrine and train tracks too! 
Free Kawaii Donut Icon by xXScarletButterflyXx
Just a candid shot of my on the train tracks which we literally risked our lives to do. These train tracks are in use so we had to quickly snap and get off before the trains come!
Little Raccoon Icon by Trillo-Lillo
That was the end of our morning in Arayashima where we spent a couple of hours enjoying nature before heading back to the JR station to our next location, Kinkakuji. 
Kawaii Camera pixel icon by miemie-chan3
♥♥♥♥♥
[DAILY UPDATE]
110615
Today is quite chilly and gloomy making me feel like not leaving the house, but I do have work so I'm going to have to wrap myself up like a bun!!! 
Rocket Icon by Mini-Umbrella
Anyways leave your comments of what you'd love to see in the prizes from Japan, for the Japan giveaway!!

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡