KIN by us. // Breakfast in Sydney ¯\_ʘᗜʘ_/¯

Last Saturday I went out to for breakfast since I had work in the afternoon. I decided to go to Macquarie to try out one of the cafe's there and chose to go to KIN by us. KIN by us is an Eclectic Asian-style cafe and is located near Macquarie University. 

It seemed quite busy for a Saturday morning, but we didn't have to wait to get our seats. My friend and I took our time looking at the menu and carefully inspected what ingredients were in each dish. Since we arrived quite early we could only choose from the all-day breakfast menu. 

I decided to try their Black Sesame Shake ($8). The sesame flavor was quite strong in this drink and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However it was then pointed out it was literally black sesame & ice-cream.

My friend on the other hand ordered a Cappuccino ($3.50), and all I can say was it was not bad, after taking a few sips~ I don't usually drink cappuccino's so I wouldn't be able to compare to anything else. 

Our meals arrived soon after the drinks where my friend ordered the Chicken Rice Congee ($15). I loved how they added the pork floss, onsen egg and heaps of shallots (I LOVE SHALLOTS!). There was also some shredded ginger on the side which we added into the congee too. I actually enjoyed this dish more than the one I ordered for myself. 

I ordered the Waffle Belly ($17), which had caramelized soy pork belly, potato waffles, an onsen egg, cabbage and mushrooms (which were hiding under the cabbage). I had high hopes for this dish as it sounded amazing but unfortunately it didn't meet my expectations as I felt like something was missing. Maybe a punch of flavor to really jazz it up I guess...like chili flakes? I can't quite put my finger on it but something was just missing in taste.



Overall this place is quite cosy, the shake was lovely but the food was alright. It didn't leave a a "wow" factor for me. A friend of mine told me (via. Instagram: @lazypandah) that I should try their sweet potato latte as it tastes like pumpkin soup so I might head there again to try the latte and their lunch menu instead. *fingers cross that their lunch menu wow's me!*

KIN by us.
2 Saunders Cl, Macquarie Park, 2113
Opening Hours: Open 7 days, MON-SAT: 7am-3pm, SUN: closed
E: info@kinbyus.com
T: (02) 8068 8690
INSTAGRAM
♥♥♥♥♥

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡