Summer Parfait // Fruits Parlor (●♡∀♡)

Rose divider by SophibelleRose divider by Sophibelle
After a long morning of walking and looking around Shibuya, we decided to go for a little snack before we continued our shoppping journey. 
FREE ICON - Bubbly Potion by beri-cram
We decided to go to Fruits Parlor near Shibuya station, located on level 1!
Banana Parfait by Mini-Umbrella
I ordered a summer mixed fruit parfait, which was super refreshing and delicious. It also look amazing too, as if it just popped out of an anime!
Avatar - Strawberry Milkshake by shiropanda
Steph got the strawberry parfait and boy were those strawberries sweet, unlike our Aussie sour strawberries! 
Free to Use: Strawberry Parfait Icon by Pepperjack-Kiwi
Thankfully I remember to take a shot with my parfait before I gobbled it all up! 

Parfait Pixel Icon by ParfaitPichu
♥♥♥♥♥
[250915]
Been on a roll with all my weekly video uploads!! Feel free to subscribe and like my video's and leave comments if you have a video idea for me!! 


Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡