Mos Burger Dinner // HALLOWEEN “ψ(`∇´)ψ

You may or may not have heard of Mos Burger, but let me just say Mos Burger in Japan is just...THE BOMB! They are super delicious regardless of what burger flavor you choose and it's super duper cheap!!


While we were in Akihabara we decided to have dinner and walked past Mos Burger. Steph has never tried it so I highly recommend she tried it. I decided to get the Prawn burger and Steph got the Cheese burger. We also got a drink, oolong tea, to go with our meal too! 


My boyfriend actually recommended that I try the prawn burger as he described it to be amazing! The prawn burger had actual prawn bits in it and it was served hot and fresh!! No wonder my boyfriend was amazed, not only was it cheap with real prawn meat, it was also super delicious too! 


Steph's cheese burger was just..B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! You can see she was super excited to try the burgers out and she fell in love!! Personally, I reckon Mos Burger is one of the best places to get a cheap and delicious meal in Japan!
♥♥♥♥♥
[311015]
Happy Halloween!! Hope you guys are enjoying you Halloween night, as for myself I'm way too tired to head out and party after a long day of work. I'm just going to chill at home and watch a horror movie instead!


Also here is my Halloween makeup tutorial this year, I do apologize for not uploading it sooner or making more..BUT! I do have some great idea's, makeup-wise for next year!! Promise to share more tutorials with you guys then!
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡