Sailor Moon X Q.pot // Benedict Breakfast ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We started bright and early the next morning {day 3} to find the Q.Pot Cafe as they were having a collaboration with Sailormoon! We manage to find their accessories store and right across it the cafe!



At the cafe there was already a huge line, so we lined up and waited. The outside of the shop looked super cute and we peered into the windows and all the interiors was really cute too!



I was super excited as the line started to move as Sailor Moon is one of my favorite anime's! Once we got to the front of the line, we were told that we had to come even earlier to receive a ticket-sort-of-thing to enter and have the Sailormoon tea set. Unfortunately we didn't know this, so we left...but I did manage to take a photo with Usagi herself~



Although we didn't manage to get into the Q.Pot X Sailormoon cafe we headed to Shibuya for breakfast at Cafe Cucina & Company. 


I came here during my winter trip and the egg's benedict was really good so decided to order the same dish. 



Steph got the sausage and scrambled egg set which was also quite delightful.


♥♥♥♥♥
[211015]
Today I had a short day at uni so I headed off to the gym to work up a sweat. It's been a while since I worked out so it was super tiring but feeling really good! Uni is about to end soon so it's time for me to study study study! Thinking whether or not to upload my halloween video...hmm~ I guess I'll decide once I've edit it. That's all from me today, thanks for reading! Love you guys heaps.

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡