[review] Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream // (๑>ᴗ<๑) BIGBANG World Tour Made Concert

Long time no post, I apologize as I was focusing on my in-class exam, but today I'll be reviewing on the Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream (AUD $68.80). Although when I purchased it in HK I think it was slightly cheaper compared to the online shop. 


This eye cream is concentrated with 9 active ingredients from the Jeju elixir complex, knowing to tighten and brighten sensitive skin around the eye area. 



It can repair dryness, wrinkles, flakiness, dark pigmentation, blemishes, enlarged pores and reduced skin elasticity. This product, like the soybean firming skin, goes by a 6-free system which excludes the use of parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances and imidazolidinyl urea.


Overall: ★★★★★
For the price you pay you will definitely not regret purchasing this product. I've been using it, every night for over a couple months and it works wonders, especially if you've been staying up late. I usually apply a generous amount around the eye area and the next day I avoid looking tired and dead, with the bonus of brightening and the disappearance of fine wrinkles. It also leaves a pleasant herbal citrus scent which lingers around for a few minutes before disappearing. I simply love this eye cream as it works wonders for me, making it my favorite which is why I highly recommend it! 


♥♥♥♥♥
[191015]
I apologize for not blogging as often the last 2 weeks, I was too busy getting assignments done, studying and SEEING MY LOVELY BIGBANG OPPA'S!!! So the BIGBANG concerts were held over the weekends here in Sydney and they arrived on Friday. 

I am super excited to say that I saw G.Dragon & T.O.P on Friday night in person at OPM, Marquee (for a friend's birthday). Although security was being extremely rude I felt my life was complete just by seeing 2 members from BIGBANG the night before the first concert show. The day of the first show, I was just super exciting for me and my friends, we decided to have an early dinner so we could head to the concert a bit earlier. We purchased the VIP Standing tickets and OH.MY.GOSH! It was a blast! 

I felt, we, the standing crowd had so much more fun as we could jump around and dance to the songs! So much positive and amazing energy from both the crowd and BIGBANG! The members were just so lovely in person and the characteristics of other members were revealed which I would have never of known of! Daesung was actually really funny and cute, Seungri was just super hilarious as he cracked jokes. GD, TOP & Taeyang, I would say they met my expectation of what they would be like in person(hahaa)! My personal facebook news feed is now packed with snippets of the concert which is why I am still drunk on their performance and song's!!! Plus, I couldn't leave the concert without some merchandise, so I purchased the glow stick (as seen above), a shirt, a towel and jacket!  BYE-BYE MONEY you have served a great purpose(I think...)!


Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡