Beauty at Lake Wakatipu // Feasting on the BEST Burgers ever!! ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚

For the rest of day one in Queenstown, we decided to check out the area. We came across Lake Wakatipu and just enjoyed the beauty of it all! 



The water was so blue it was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking at the same time! 


The air was so fresh too so it was great to just sit there and watch the clouds move by and enjoy the view. 


 As the sun began to set, it was time to hunt for food again! We came across a huge line so we decided to check it out. We figured that it was Ferg Burger and everyone was eating it so we decided to line up to try it out too! (This was before we knew that it was actually a famous burger shop!).  



Then one of the staff approached us, handing their burger menu and we decided to google the place. That's when we found out that Ferg Burger, is the most famous burger shop around town and many who come to Queenstown say it is a MUST TRY!! 



They do not have any franchise stores anywhere else, as they only run in Queenstown! 



During peak hour it can take up to 40 minutes to an hour just to place your order. Then it is another 20-30 minutes for your burger to be made. 



My partner got Mr Big Stuff (NZ$16), which came with 1/2lbs of prime New Zealand beef, topped with melted cheddar cheese, American streaky bacon & bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato sauce, red onion and aioli. This burger was packed full of heavy flavours which burst in your mouth. It was incredibly delicious, succulent and juicy! Highly recommend! 
Whereas I ordered the Holier than Thou (NZ$11.50), with tempured tofu with a spicy satay, coconut and coriander sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cucumber, snow pea shoots and aioli. This one gives you that extra kick with the spicy satay and refreshing coconut and coriander sauce. It is truly unique and delicious, plus it's vegetarian too!! It is a great burger to enjoy which is both filling and amazingly yum!  
Just naming and listing the burgers' ingredients already have me drooling and you can only much imagine how good they taste! After dinner we headed back to our lodge and had an early night in. 

42 Shootover St, Queenstown Central, New Zealand
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 8:30am - 5:30am
Ph: (03) 441 1232
Fergburger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
♥♥♥♥♥
[210616]
Good evening everyone! Today has been a great day as I had 3 interviews and also managed to squeeze in an hour session at the gym! This is pretty much the reason why I haven't been blogging much the past 3 weeks as I've been bombarding myself with a couple of interviews a day, leaving no time for rest or play. I do apologise for this guys!!
However, while I was at the gym, I finally got a call back from a job position I was really interested in and I'm hoping to get that job! 
Also, I might do a job-related blog entry soon and I hope you will find it helpful as I will cover topics such as interviews, where to start looking and finding "the" job, etc. 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡