Off to Queenstown // Brunching at Vudu Café & Larder ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪

The next day, we were off to the airport as we headed towards Queenstown!


It was a quick flight, with beautiful mountainous scenery along the way. We even saw a rainbow before we landed too! 


By the time we landed in Queenstown, we were starving!!! We went and got our car at the car rental's, then made our way to our backpacking lodge for the night!


Along the way to Queenstown CBD, we saw the beautiful mountains and clouds that were passing by! We were hoping that the rain would past by quickly so our adventures wouldn't be ruined. 


Once we checked-into our place and left our luggage's, we went out for food! We came across this cute little cafe and decided to grab a bite here. 
16 Rees St, Queenstown Central, New Zealand
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 7:30am - 5pm
Ph: (03) 441 8370
Vudu Cafe & Larder Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


This place had the cutest and yummiest food on display!! It was hard to choose what to eat from their menu and displayed dishes!!


Both my partner and I had ordered our own dish to eat. We didn't get any coffee, but I did get some tea instead. 


My partner ordered the Organic Beef Burger with dried mushroom rub, caramelised onion jam, rocket, farmerhouse cheese, housemade bbq sauce and agria fries (NZ$20). The burger was quite lovely and the patty was succulent and juicy too. 


I ordered the Sumac Roasted Chicken salad with bulgar, parsley, shaved almonds, pine nuts, roast cherry tomato and zucchini tzatziki (NZ$20). It was quite a refreshing yet filling dish! The roasted chicken was very tender and juicy too! 


Last of all I had to ordered the chocolate truffle with pistachio and raspberry! It was super delicious and a delightful little snack!!


I clearly enjoyed that ball of deliciousness and I miss them heaps! 


♥♥♥♥♥
[200616]
Hello hello! 
I know I keep apologising for not posting as much here on my blog, but I have been super busy the last two weeks with constant interviews and all. I'm hoping to get results sometime this week or the next and I can finally have a proper routine where I am able to blog more and upload more videos for you guys! But until then you will have to bear with me a bit longer! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡