Lovers of Matcha : Café Cre Asion // Green Tea Tart & Dried Flowers ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७

Last Friday, I headed out to congratulate my lionbro, Tony, at his graduation, but I needed to get some flowers. I remembered seeing some beautiful dried flower bouquets at Café CreAsion, so I decided to pop by for some coffee too.



I purchased a bouquet of dried flowers first, but I did have a tough time picking which one to get, as they are all so lovely. Plus, there is still a sweet floral scent that lingers around these dried flowers too. The bouquets are made by Ohana Flowers Sydney. 



I ordered a soy Chai latté(AUD$4.50), which was served warm. However, I must say their matcha drinks are much better as their Chai latté smells wonderful, there wasn't enough spice flavours in the drink itself. 



I also ordered a Green Tea tart(AUD$4.50) which was absolutely divine! I loved this tart from my top to bottom! It had a supper smooth, rich and creamy texture and that authentic matcha bitterness with a hint of sweetness to mellow it out. It is so far my favourite matcha dish at Café CreAsion.

21 Alberta St, CBD, Sydney
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am - 4pm,
Sat: 9am - 4pm, Sun: CLOSED
Ph: (02) 8021 1629
Café Cre Asion Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
[220616]
I realised I haven't blogged about my other experience at Café CreAsion, so I will be getting them up soon! However, I have been coming to this café for quite some time now and they have come a long way. 
As for today I would say is my most relaxing day yet, I had an interview in the morning, then a gym session after before coming home to relax. I also got a call, informing that I got one of the position that I had applied for! Super excited about this, but I am waiting for one more interview on Friday (which I hopefully get too!) as I do want this job a little bit more. Regardless, I am happy I at least have one position secured and ready for me to begin my adult life! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡