[Beauty Review] Innisfree Aloe Revital Sleeping Pack (*≧▽≦)

It's been about 5 months since I last did an Innisfree product review and I'm finally back with some more reviews as I made some new purchases earlier this month from the Innisfree website. Today I'll be reviewing the Aloe revital sleeping pack, which has a similar function to the Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack.
The main difference between the two is that the Aloe sleeping pack focuses on hydrating the skin while you sleep, whereas the Green tea one is more focusing on brightening your complexion.


We all know aloe is an highly used ingredient, especially in the skin care industry, as it leaves the skin super hydrated and soothes sunburns too. 


The Aloe Sleeping pack contains 78% extracts of Jeju organic fresh aloe flesh and aims to soothe the skin and strengthen the skin barrier to make it vibrant and feeling fresh. It also prevents the loss of moisture and ensures your skin stays hydrated, along with madecassoside which assists in revitalising the skin, while removing dead skin cells too.  



It has a very lightweight gel-like texture, which is easily absorbed into the skin and doesn't have a strong odour compared to the Green tea sleeping pack. It is also Free of colorant, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, animal ingredients and imidazolidinyl urea. Plus the Jeju aloe flesh have the amazing lifespan as they are strong enough to survive and even prolong their life when they're pulled out and left in the hot sun for over 6 months. 


Overall: ★★★★★
I use this product every night before I go to bed and I can honestly say I absolutely love using it, as it is incredibly moisturising and has almost none-little odour. It is also great for all skin types which makes it perfect to apply during the evening. I usually apply a grape-sized amount onto my face and neck, massaging it gently into my skin until it is fully absorbed. The next morning, I would go ahead and do my usual morning rinse and I would find that my skin feels super hydrated and softer too. The price is also super reasonable at only AUD$18.80 on their website. I know I'll be purchasing more because I'll be needing this when I travel at the end of the year! 

You can use my referral code & discount code for more goodies!
✧REFERRAL CODE - SHERINA9

✧REFERRAL ID - LAZYPANDAHSOCIAL@GMAIL.COM
✧DISCOUNT CODE - 160830KTR661340
✧FREE SAMPLE CODE - SHERINA9
♥♥♥♥♥
[311016]
Evening everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Halloween evening! I spent mine prepping my clean eat meals and getting some videos together, so I have been pretty productive since I got home! This year I didn't really do any Halloween videos because I just wasn't prepared nor did I have the time to do so, but next year I will definitely prepare some treats for you then! Until then, click here to read my Horror theme anime recommendations for the occasion. 

-AD-
Sigma has launched their brand new SigMagic Brushampoo. It uses 100% natural virgin coconut and palm oil, which effectively dissolves porduct build-up, oil residue and harmful bacteria, enhancing the functionality of brushes. Click the image to be redirected to the product page! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡