The Thirsty Wolf // Spicy Wing Roulette (∩❛ڡ❛∩)

Last week I was invited to pop by The Thirsty Wolf to try out their new Spicy Wing Roulette.


127 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042
Opening Hours: Tues-Sat: 6pm - 12am | Sun: 6pm - 10pm
The Thirsty Wolf Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
The Thirsty Wolf is a small bar located on the bustling King Street and they offer a range of share plates, burgers and pasta's. Plus they also have both unique and classic cocktails too.


Their bar is very spacious, with an outside garden, perfect to hang around in the upcoming warm weather, their ground level and of course their second floor with some pretty cool painting hanging around which are also for sale! 


Since we were getting a roulette dish, I decided to bring the boyfriend along to see who got lucky. We started the evening with some drinks first. 



The boyfriend ordered the Dragon's Breath cocktail which is chilli infused vodka (Stolichnaya), chartreuse, lemon, egg white and bitters. It was garnished off with a whole fresh chilli. You could really taste the heat of the chilli from this drink! 


I felt like something more refreshing so I ordered the Violet B cocktail which consists of Bulldog Gin, Chambord, lemon, blueberries and cucumber. I loved how light and refreshing this cocktail was, especially when we were about to go for the spicy wing roulette dish! 


First off, we had to try the Spicy Wing Roulette first. There were 6 chicken wings, 5 are marinated in sriracha sauce and 1 in carolina reaper xxx diablo sauce. That one wing just sounds so epic! The wings were well marinated and were very tasty indeed, as it was not too spicy (sriracha wings) and it came with some garlic sauce on the side. Now you're probably guess, who got the Diablo sauce marinated wing right.... well...it was the boyfriend who got it! You'll start off by noticing that it tastes different, then it just slowly hits you on how spicy it actually is! Plus, the boyfriend ordered a chilli infused cocktail so...yeah the struggle was real for him! *UPDATE (12/10/2016) I have placed a video below where you can see how people from Buzzfeed react to the same pepper used in these chicken wings!



We also got The Wolf burger to share. It comes in a milk bun with 200g beef patty, onion rings, cheese, pickles, mustard, tomato, lettuce and BBQ sauce. Both my boyfriend and I really liked the onion ring in the burger, but we did think there was something missing, but couldn't figure out what it was missing...



Overall, we had a pretty good night with some solid drinks and food! I would totally recommend coming here for the wing roulette if you're looking for something fun and related to food. 


Before I left, I had to take a quick picture with the team behind The Thirsty Wolf and thank them for their amazing hospitality that night! I was also wearing all black that day, so it actually looks as if I'm part of the crew! Hahaa~

♥♥♥♥♥

[10/10/2016]
Only 21 days until Halloween guys! I personally quite like the idea of dressing up in creepy or scary or just even pure weird costumes! However, here in Australia, Halloween isn't a huge thing! Hopefully one day I can go to Japan or America during the Halloween season to get the full experience. Anyway, I will be getting my blog back on track with more post coming your way! 


Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡