GRADUATION // Farewell Uni σ(≧ε≦o)

Good afternoon everyone! It has been a little over a month since I graduated from my degree, officially, and it has been a journey since unofficially graduating from my degree(back in June).  




I attended my graduation ceremony where my family all tagged along, except my mum as she had to work, but she made it just in time for the ceremony. 



I also brought along my SailorMoon Moon Stick, because why not! 



I started off studying Social Works & Japanese, until 2.5 year into my degree the program had a major change to the Social Work part of my degree. The results of the changes would delay my graduation and I would have to restudy everything I had done up until then. So I decided to changed my degree to Japanese & Human Resource Management, so I could graduate as soon as I could. 



Uni, by far, has been the best experience of my entire schooling life. I met amazing people, friends, instructors and mentors along the way, PLUS, I felt like I had more freedom and time in comparison to my high school days. 


I think I'm really going to miss my uni, but I'll be back because my boyfriend intends to go for his PhD next year and he'll be wearing the floppy puffy graduation hats when he graduates again! 


♥♥♥♥♥
[19/12/2016]
Only 4 more days till I go on holidays!! Cannot wait to explore and eat this summer! 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡