For the Bento lovers // Hotto Motto Media Launch o(≧∇≦o)

2 months ago I was invited by Washoku Lovers to attend the exclusive media night of Hotto Motto. We were invited to enjoy the tasting of various bento's offered at Hotto Motto. In Japan, "bento" (lunch boxes) are an integral part of the food culture and represent the traditions and convenience that have been cherish since ancient times. Bento dates back to the 1600s and today they have proven to be come a popular takeaway item, due to the wide variety that exists. 


Hotto Motto has the largest share of the bento market in Japan and has more than 2,600 shops. They provide delicious and affordable bento and have been expanding globally in China, Korea and Australia. 
Baseement 1, The Galeries,
500 George St, Sydney 2000
Opening Hours: MON-SUN: 11am - 5pm
PH: n/a

Hotto Motto Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


The whole night we got to meet the people behind the brand, meet other foodies, take photos and eat the all the bento's available. I must say the ingredients used are quite fresh, and taste-wise they have done a great job when up-keeping a fast food chain store. They have many great option for a healthy, quick and fast lunch for those working in the city.

Sixteen-grain Rice & Roast Beef Salad Bento (AUD $14)


Wagyu Sukiyaki Bento (AUD $18)



Nasu-miso & Hoki Bento (AUD $15)



Pork Katsu-toji Bento ($13.80)



Tori-meishi Bento (AUD$ 12)



Pork Katsu Curry  (AUD $13.80)



Chicken Terriyaki Bento ($12.80) 



Unagi Bento ($15.80)



Premium Makunouchi Bento (AUD $18)



Chicken Namban Bento (AUD $15)



Makunouchi Bento (AUD $15)



Saba Shio-yaki & Chicken Karaage Bento (AUD $15)



♥♥♥♥♥
[11022017]
Hello hello~ It's currently 40 degree's here in Sydney and IT will be our hottest weekend this year! Recently I haven't been able to film much as I've been a bit busy with family and work, but I have been editing my travel videos to keep my weekly video uploads going! Keep up to date with me by following me on my social media platforms below!!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡