Thoughts on Subscription Boxes & the Dream box (۶* ‘ꆚ’)۶”

gift box, gifts, and subscription image
Recently I've been watching heaps of subscription box opening videos on youtube and it's always exciting to see what you get each month from a particular company or theme box that you choose. 



pink, box, and gift image
Subscription boxes have been around for quite some time for all different types of genre. There's one for makeup, skincare, clothing, accessories and even movie/anime themed ones too. There's even a subscription box for books too, which has really caught my interest! 



Image result for harry potter books
Related image
At the moment I'm kind of obsessed with the The World of Wizardry/Harry Potter themed subscription boxes. They are all so lovely and beautiful, especially at the moment they all have been themed around Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.
Image result for world of wizardry box

img_0724
I really enjoyed the movie so I'm planning to get a World of Wizardy themed box, maybe next month for myself. I love how actual props from the movies are included in the boxes, which makes it that extra bit more magical. 



Image result for sailor moon characters

However if I were to talk about my dream subscription box, I would definitely love to see a Sailormoon themed box. I've seen anime themed boxes with a few different anime's items in the box, but I would love to see a one anime focused subscription box. 
New Sailor Moon Boxes, Trunks, Wand Pens, Magnets, Etc!
There are a few Sailormoon subscription boxes but what I'm really after is the quality of the gifts inside the boxes. I would love to see some bandai props, pullip dolls or limited edition gifts. However each of these things can be quite expensive, so pricing may be an issue here, but I think once in a while a gift like these will make the box worth waiting and paying for. Besides official sailormoon merchandises, clothing's, accessories, jewellery and prints/stickers would be perfect to fill up the box. 



Image result for ghibli


I would also love to see a Ghibli themed subscription box too! It can either be a mixture of the different Ghlbli films or a focus Ghibli film for the month. 
Image result for ghibli merchandise
Image result for ghibli merchandise
The quality of the products is definitely something I think about before the price, and if I know I'm getting some official merchandises I am more willing to pay a little more for the subscription box. Again I would like to see actual props from the movies, as well as prints, clothings/cosplay item, jewellery, accessories, stationary, etc. 




TWG Tea Grand Fine Harvest Collection
Another subscription box I would definitely be interested in would be around the theme of tea. I think a tea themed subscription box would be interesting and fun, since it will be something we are able to use often. This could include different tea leaves/teabag selections, information about the monthly tea given, different teacups or teapots sets and cute little trinkets would be nice. 



Related image
Speaking of tea, I also wouldn't mind subscribing to a Matcha (green tea) themed box! I love absolutely love matcha! Any I would drink, eat or try anything that is matcha! In a matcha box, it would be nice to see different snacks, drinks, information, tea ceremony bowl & whisk, oriental items (i.e. Geta sandals). This would be a very intriguing box, especially for the Matcha-lovers out there. 

♥♥♥♥♥

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡