Fairy Delight // Wild Pear Cafe (๑òᆺó๑)

Two weeks ago I went out to brunch with my partner at the Wild Pear Cafe (again) for an overdue brunch date. The first time I came here, I instantly fell in love with their food and coffee! Read my first experience "HERE"



Wild Pear Cafe
658 Old Northern Road, Dural, Sydney, 2158, NSW 
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 8am - 4pm
Ph: (02) 9651 6600
E: lorraine.wildpear@gmail.com OR jtakchi@outlook.com

Wild Pear Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

As per usual my boyfriend order the Sweet Pea Falafel (AUD $22.90). We noticed the portion sized look a little smaller compared to the last time we came here, but the prices did stay the same. However the taste remained the same and is the perfect homey hearty kind-of meal. 



I ordered their Roasted Eggplant & Fried Egg with House-made flatbread, pine nut currant crumb and tahini pomegranate dressing (AUD $21.90). This was a new dish to their menu, and I absolutely loved it! I also added a side of chorizo because I just couldn't resist! It was quite filling and I loved the dressing on the side which perked the flavours up when it started to feel heavy with just the tahini on the flat bread.


Last of all we couldn't leave until we tried their Turkish Delight Smash Pavlova with raspberry sauce, pistachio, strawberries and fairy floss. Just looking at it makes me feel happy! It was the perfect blend of different textures, with the firm yet crispy meringue base, the crunchiness of the pistachio, sweetness from the raspberry sauce, sourness from the strawberries and the fluffy goodness from the fairy floss!   

♥♥♥♥♥
[02032017]
Autumn is here and it is now the time to bring out all my warm jumpers & coats that I purchased during my trip earlier this year! I might do a autumn lookbook if the weather plays nice! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡