Goodbye Naruto.... (っ- ‸ – ς)


The 500th episode of Naruto was released yesterday and I finally watched it today! It's so sad to see the series end, but I was so excited for the wedding episode. It wasn't what I expected the episode to be...so I was a little disappointed. However it was just a beautiful and sad moment!  

Image result for naruto and hinata wedding
Naruto & Hinata have always been my favourite couple! I think it's time to re-watch the older episodes of Naruto as I wait for the Boruto series to come out next month!
Related image
♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡