Attack on Titan 2nd Season's 2nd Trailer Video (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yes yes yes!! 3 years later and AOT season 2 will finally premiere on the 1st April across 21 networks in Japan! (Please don't be an April Fools joke...please!). If you're just excited as I am you can now watch their 2nd promo trailer video!! I've included both the first and the second below for your viewing! 


1st Promo Trailer

2nd Promo trailer

Will you be watching the next season of Attack on Titan?? Comment below as to which character's development you're super keen on! 
♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡