Café in the North // Little Giant Roasters °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I've always drove past a few cute looking cafe's in Willoughby, which I've never been to before, even though I live in the North Shore area. So, last Sunday I decided to take my mum out to lunch, where my elder brother and his partner decided to join us on this foodie adventure. 



We decided to have lunch at the Little Giant Roasters which has a very warm and inviting atmosphere when you look into the cafe. They get amazing natural lighting from their glass window-walls, making this the perfect place to take photos! Plus you can purchase their copper teaspoons, coffee filters, aprons and more! 

525 Willoughby Road, Willoughby, Sydney, NSW
Opening Hours: 
Mon-Fri 6:30am - 4:30 pm / Sat & Sun 7:30am - 4:30pm
Ph:  (02) 9958 7406
Little Giant Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


We ordered a few drinks while we waited for our lunch to arrive. My elder brother order their Iced Coffee with Icecream (AU$6) and his partner ordered Chamomile tea (AUD$5). My mum and I ordered their Masala Chai (AUD$8/each) which was made with home-made raw honey soaked 8 spices blend, brewed with soy milk. The Masala Chai had the most amazing aroma, however taste-wise did not match the fragrance. It had a light milky taste but I thought it would have a stronger spice taste. I was a little disappointed.


My brother's partner and I both ordered the Black Chia (AUD$9), which has black sticky rice, coconut soaked black chia, house-made granola, roasted coconut flakes and berries. It was very filling and delicious too! I loved the sticky rice at the bottom, and the coconut flakes added a crunchy texture to the pudding. I would highly recommend this dish! 


My brother ordered their Double Decker burger (AUD$17), house-made double beef patty, triple american cheddar, house-made pickles, ketchup, mustard in a milk bun and a side of shoe string fries. Taste-wise it was not bad, the beef patty was juicy and succulent and the bun held up well. However, I find this a littler overpriced for a burger which sounds so average. You can get truffle burgers for $18-20 which is packed full of other ingredients such as bacon, blue cheese, etc.


My mum ordered the Rustic Tofu Salad with avocado, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, salad leaves and white sesame dressing. We also added lemongrass chicken (+AUD$4) which was marinated very well, even my mum was impressed! The salad itself was quite delicious and reasonably portioned too. 


Last of all we ordered their Lemongrass Beef Baguette (AUD$5). The beef was tender and tasted just as good as the chicken! The baguette bun was served warm, with a crispy outer crust and fluffy on inside. 


Overall, I really enjoyed my time here for my first time, and I can definitely see myself coming back! It has such a relaxing and calming atmosphere I feel like I could do some work here, for my blog and youtube channel! 

♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡