Hangry for Kusuka ⌒゚(❀>◞౪◟<)゚⌒

The last time I blogged about Kusuka was about a year ago and it was my first time going there too(read it here). I recently came back to Kusuka at their newer Sussex St location which was relatively close to my previous workplace. I came here with Florence over the weekend when our original plans had fallen through so we were left super hungry and ready to eat anything that would be fast! 
*Scroll down to the bottom for the review


Looking through the menu we both had decided on their hungry bowls where there were a few selections to choose from. Additionally the servings are quite large and would be enough for 2. Florence and myself weren't really thinking straight cause we were just so hungry so we ordered a bowl each! You could choose either 2 servings of Mi Goreng noodles, rice or half Mi half rice. As for myself, I of course went for the double noodle option! Florence did the same. We also ordered their fries so we could snack on while we waited for our main meal. 

Seasoned fries with spicy mayo ($6)- the fries came out piping hot and well seasoned! The serving of the fries and spicy mayo were generous and we couldn't stop devouring them! The seasoning went so well with the spicy mayo that my fingers would just keep going for them even when we were trying to get photos! Honestly one of the best brunch spot for fries! I will be back for more for their addictive delicious fries!!!

Spicy Hangry Bowl ($24)- consisted of fried chicken with chili matah, spicy mayo, chili mushroom, corned beeff, hashbrown crunch, buttery garlic corn and cucumber on Double Mi Goreng. This is my favourite dish and I haven't even tried them all yet! But this has captured my heart and stomach! Plus you can never go wrong with chili and spicy foods! 

Superbowl ($20) - included pork belly, spicy sausage corned beef topped with melted cheese, slice omelette with sauteed greens and buttery garlic corn on Double Mi Goreng with a side of their chili matah. Florence thoroughly enjoyed the juicy pork belly along with the other toppings as it made a very hearty and filling meal. She topped it up with double servings of chili matah as it was missing that extra kick. 

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the meal as well as the friendly staff and atmosphere. We were planning to take photos right in front of their decorated wall however we went during the weekday at lunch time and the place was getting pretty crowded so there was no space or time for us to shoot (something to also consider if you're planning to come during the weekday). If you're a spicy lover like myself I'd highly recommend the Hangry bowl and also get the seasoned fries! You can never go wrong with fries! 

12/339 Sussex Street, CBD, Sydney
Opening Hours: 
Mon-Sat: 11AM - 9:30PM | Sun: CLOSED
Ph: +61280330532
INSTAGRAM
Kusuka On Sussex Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
FOLLOW ME ON
Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡