Cheesey nights at the Exchange Hotel Re-launch (۶* ‘ꆚ’)۶”

FOLLOW ME ON MY ADVENTURE
[VLOG]



Last week I was invited to celebrate the official relaunch of one of Balmain's most iconic venue, The Exchange Hotel. The hotel first opened in 1885 but was declared officially closed in April 2017 and left abandoned. However as of July 2018 The Exchange have taken this 132 year old building and transformed it into a space where everyone, including your four-legged friends, are able to come along. 

We were greeted with welcome drinks upon entry including mojitos, negroni and aperol cocktail. While we waited for the main dishes to arrive we were able to indulge on their Charcuterie and Cheese Board, which included three delicious meats; Jamon Serrano, air dried beef and Salami accompanied by cornichons pickles, Italian flat-bread, garlic dip, stick bread and a selection of local and imported cheeses. As we started to settle in and the crowd started to gather the food started flowing from the kitchen with buffalo wings, bbq wings, arancini balls, salads, pizza and last but not least their donut fries! 

I thoroughly enjoyed the night hanging with my mate, Alex and also exploring a little more of Sydney. Apparently there were some semi-celebs at the event that I honestly had no idea until I saw the photos on instagram! I headed home a little earlier than usual as the event was on a Thursday night and I had work the next morning. 


Two Sis & Co. 
Corner Beattie & Mullins St, Balmain, 2041
Opening Hours: 
Mon-Tues: 4PM - LATE | Wed-Sun 12PM - LATE
Ph: (02) 8320 0745
INSTAGRAM
Exchange Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


♥♥♥♥♥
Like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡