Review Innisfree Green Tea Pure Body Gel Scrub ๐ŸŒฟ

Winter has finally arrived here in Sydney meaning harsh weathers and hot showers can irritate or dry out my skin.
During this time I make sure the products I'm using in the shower assist my skin to lock in moisture leaving my skin feel hydrated, soft and smooth. I've tried a few products that I've used and found incredibly helpful for my skin so lets start with the first one, the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Body Gel Scrub. 
I've been using the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Body Gel Scrub ever since I purchased it and I absolutely love using it. The scrub is enriched with Jeju green tea extracts delivering moisture which gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and cleanses the body leaving the skin feeling super clean, soft, smooth and fresh while leaving behind a nice aroma. The product has a gel texture with exfoliating beads and has a subtle scent of fresh tea leaves. Once it come into contact with water, the product is easily made into a lather to use on the body. This body scrub leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed, which is perfect when I want to make sure my skin is able to absorb my body moisturiser at its full potential. 

Overall: ★★★★★
At only AUD$13, I enjoy using this product in the shower as the formula of this body scrub is not harsh on the skin which should make it suitable for most skin types. It also removes dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling and smelling fresh so why wouldn't you give this a go. 
For more Innisfree product reviews check out my previous post on their other products that I've reviewed so far "here". 

♥♥♥♥♥
FOLLOW ME ON


Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥รณ㉨รฒ)๏พ‰♡