Neo Cosmo Collection // HoneyColor lens review 🐝

HoneyColor sent me their newest Neo model lenses to review their Cosmo collection which comes in three shades, Breeze Brown, Glint Honey and Whisper Gray. The Neo Cosmo range are monthly lenses and cost $16.90 a pair. I've included a few more information on the lenses below:
  • Diameter: 14.2mm
  • Base Curve: 8.6mm
  • Water Content: 45%
  • Life Span: monthly
All the shades come in a 14.2mm diameter which slightly enlarges my eyes subtly. The design of the lens create a brighter yet natural appearance as it blends into my natural eye colour effortlessly as they do not have any harsh borders.  The Glint Honey has a golden undertone whereas the Breeze Brown has more of a chocolate shade with two tones, making it the perfect natural lens for those with dark eyes. The Whisper Gray has a soft fluffier look. All three lenses are very comfortable and natural to wear on a daily basis, however I personally prefer lenses where you can vividly see the different shades. 

With and without the lens





Overall Rating:
Overall this collection is perfect if you want to achieve a very natural look. They are quite comfortable for monthly lenses and the pricing is not too bad either. Personally I so prefer my lenses to be a little more vivid and noticeable. Out of the three shades I actually really like the Breeze Brown shade as it blends with my natural eye colour really well while brightening and slightly enlarging my eyes. 


♥♥♥♥♥

FOLLOW ME ON


Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥Γ³㉨Γ²)οΎ‰♡