Charlie & Franks // Cafè ▪️ Coffee ▪️ Catering ☕

A few weeks ago I went out to Charlie & Franks for brunch at their newest branch located in St Leonards with a few other foodies. The cafe is hidden away from the busy highway traffic with plenty of outdoor seating's perfect to bring along your furry friend. 

Not only do they offer delicious meals and amazing coffee, they also have catering services too. They have everything from assorted sweets platter, fresh fruits platter, antipasto platter, cheese platter, sweet and savoury scones platter, crudities healthy platter and much more! My favourite were the savoury scones where they served up scones with Spanish onion, capsicum, cheddar cheese, zucchini, corn a dash of chilli and 7 seed topping. 


To start off the morning I ordered their Prana Chai Latte which consists of black ceylon tea, honey, ginger and 9 spices. I couldn't really taste the ginger but the smell of the spices were lovey but the flavours were subtle. I personally prefer a more spicy chai and I wish it came with a side of extra honey so I could adjust the sweetness level. 
Moments later vibrant and delicious looking dishes started coming out to our table, but before we could tuck into the delicious food sitting in front of us we all whipped out our cameras. Once the photo sessions were over we could finally eat! I grab a bit from each dish to try and honestly they were all not bad at all!
Since it was somewhat of a buffet style brunch it was hard to identify which dish I was eating. But I must say my favourite dishes that I could identify without trouble were the Peanut Butter and Jam French Toast, Eggplant in XO sauce, Frangelico Affogato with a Butterbing cookie sandwich and the Matcha Health Bowl. Although I'm sure there were a few more dishes I thoroughly enjoyed, these ones I paid extra attention to because they looked so good! I definitely will be coming back to get a better taste of their other dishes again!

IBM Plaza, Shop 1, 601 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW, 2065
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 6AM - 4PM | Sat: 7AM - 2PM | SUN: CLOSED
Ph: (02) 9437 5075
INSTAGRAM
Charlie & Franks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡