Otaku Time // Anime Autumn 2019 🍂

Image result for autumn anime
Almost two weeks into Spring here in the Southern hemisphere and its still a little chilly down under. I haven't been blogging as much as I've been caught up with work and family~ 
Before I go ahead there is one anime that I have been loving and it's Demon Slayer (NOT Goblin Slayer, it's a completely different series! If you haven't watched it yet I recommend getting on that band wagon! 

Image result for boku no Hero Academia Season 4
Anyways, lets jump straight into the Autumn anime series that I'll be watching this season!  First off, Boku no Hero Academia, Season 4! It's finally here and I cannot wait to see what unfolds in this season! Might just have to binge the last three season to remember what has been happening and refresh my memory!


Image result for Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara
Next we have Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara. Can't wait to see what crazy new dishes are created in this season so I can see them come to life via Youtube DIY channels.

Related image
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld, which is the second part of the series which aired earlier in the year~ What will become of Kirito!?


Image result for Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin
Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin, we finally get to see how all things will end (I think...). How will they team defeat the devils, lets find out together! 


Image result for Assassins Pride anime
A new series, Assassins Pride is something that caught my attention with its summary. In the world where only the aristocrats have the power to fight the monster—mana.  A young shonen Kufa is dispatched as a tutor to find Mareida's talent, a nuisance girl born in a duke's family. If she is not talented, assassinate her—that, is the dark side of his task.


Image result for pet anime
Pet is another one where the summary caught my attention more than the drawing style of the anime. There are people who can get into people's mind and control their memories and their power is used to eradicate mysteries and cases or worse, to assassinate. The potential of the said power is strong enough that it is able to destroy people's mind, however, can backfire and eat up their own heart. To counter it, chains are used to lock and protect each other's weak and dangerous heart. From one's growing fear and disdain, they're consequently called as a "Pet."

Image result for Dr. Stone
My brother actually recommended this one to me, Dr. Stone! I've heard interesting things about this so I'm excited to get into this series. This anime takes place several thousand years after a mysterious phenomenon that turns all of humanity to stone, the extraordinarily intelligent, science-driven boy, Senku Ishigami, awakens. Facing a world of stone and the total collapse of civilisation, Senku makes up his mind to use science to rebuild the world. Starting with his super strong childhood friend Taiju Oki, who awakened at the same time, they will begin to rebuild civilisation from nothing.


Related image
Now if you haven't watched Violet Evergarden yet I highly suggest you do! It is a beautiful series and I was so stoked when they announced Violet Evergarden Gaiden: Eien to Jidou Shuki Ningyou is being released this season! I honestly can't wait to see what this series will be sharing with us this time round. 


Related image
I know I won't have time to watch all the anime series I've listed but hey might as well share this to you and my future self (if I get some free time again!). Hello World is an anime series where a man travels in time from the year 2027 to relive his school years and to correct a bad decision.

Related image
Last of all, Black Fox where living in a ninja residence tucked away in a corner of a futuristic city is Rikka, the eldest daughter of a Ninja clan, who looks up to her father—a researcher—very much. Carrying on with her life normally, Rikka's home came suddenly under attack one day. Driven into a corner, what would she do to overcome this crisis?

What will you be watching this season  or what have you already started? Feel free to recommend me some other anime series too! 


♥♥♥♥♥
FOLLOW ME ON

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡