Universal Studio Japan 🎠 // Purchase your Express Ticket

Universal Studios Japan (USJ) is always on the top of my "to go" list whenever I'm visiting Osaka, Japan as I love going to theme parks and playing on the rides. The last few times I went to USJ I would book my theme park tickets prior to travelling to Japan as I didn't want the hassle of queuing up early on the day to purchase the 1 Day Studio Pass and Express 7* pass which are limited for purchase each day. 


On the USJ official website they've listed all the official agencies where you'll be able to purchase your USJ tickets locally and a few of them will be marked where you can purchase the express passes. The benefits of purchasing an express pass is it reduces your time in the queue for rides, waiting times and a guaranteed spot for viewing the parade. The last few times I went to USJ I'd used JTB Travel Australia as their office is located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, however this time I decided to purchase via Klook as they were having an offer when I first signed up plus you can earn credits after completing the activity which you can then use for other activities available via Klook! Additionally you don't need to print out any documentations, instead you can just have it all on your mobile phone via the app. 
Earlier this year as I was travelling with my friends during Japan's Spring season we of course made sure we had a full day at Universal Studio Japan which is about a 30 minute train ride away from Osaka city centre, where you hop off at Universal City Station. The theme park is a nice 10 minute stroll from the station where you'll be surrounded by restaurants, USJ souvenir shops and more. Before entering the park I usually start my adventure by getting myself a new headpiece at a nearby souvenir shop. This time I decided to purchase the Cookie Monster one then we headed into the park and enjoyed the snacks, rides and took as many photos as we could!
Upon entering USJ, I take my usual route where I'd head towards the JAWS attraction first and along the way I purchased the minion nikuman (meat bun) as I was a little peckish. The reason behind this route is so we can scan our tickets to confirm our entry time into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, however when we arrived I couldn't find the ticket booth and asked one the staff nearby. The staff kindly informed us that they've changed their process and there is now an allocated entry time on the USJ ticket instead of lining up to get an additional ticket. So we decided to explore the other parts of USJ while we waited for our assigned session and went on a few rides such as JAWS, Jurassic Park, Flying Dinosaur, Backdraft, Hollywood Dream, etc. but we also went around taking photos all around the park using the different backdrops and surrounding environments which was a lot of fun.
When we finally entered the Wizarding World of Harry Potter around lunch time we went to the Three Broomsticks for lunch as we were starving and exhausted from running around the whole theme park. Once we had satisfied our hunger we went outside to grab ourselves the famous drink wizard drink, Butterbeer with the option to be served frozen, chilled or hot. We also made sure to visit the iconic spots such as Honeydukes, Zonko's, Hogsmede and of course Hogwarts for photos and souvenirs. The line for the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride is quite the lengthy one but a fun one without a doubt as you get to explore the castle while queuing up. We made sure to revisit Hogwarts during the evening to get a few more shots of the castle before heading home. 
For more information, check out their website: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN
Have you ever been to USJ as well, if so what is your favourite thing to do when you're there? Feel free to leave your recommendations as well as your favourite spots to snap some photos!
Also if you want to get HK$25 off your next Klook adventure sign up here now. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡