ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ Mid-Sem Holiday's Day 1, Ramen craving, part 1

So just an update of my life at the moment! Currently i am on my mid-sem break and boy can i say i have been looking forward to this week for so long!! As my first day in the morning i headed out to Alexandria with my dad to check out some antiques and all then we drove past Newtown as we headed back towards the city. It was really interesting as there was just so many intriguing boutiques there!! I saw a guy purchasing a real moose's antlers and they were enormous!!!

Anyways as i got dropped off in the city i met up with the kareshi for lunch. I was craving for some ramen 「ラーメン」so we headed towards Ichi-ban Boshi一番星」located in The Galleries. Ichi-ban Boshi is definitely one of my favorite places to eat authentic ramen!! They really do bring the authentic Japanese taste to Sydney and just eating there makes me remember the good times i had in Japan back in 2008? (If you want me to blog about it let me know by commenting!! )
Ichiban Boshi一番星Ratings:

Location:
The location is really convenient and easy to find. If you know where the Kinokuniya Book Shop is i'm sure you can find it!! But i recommend to get there either before or after peak hours otherwise you'll need to wait for seating's as they do not offer many seats there. They are also located in Bondi Junction too!! 
Level 2,The Galeries,500 George Street,Sydney NSW 
 Shop 1, 171-173 Oxford St, Bondi Junction NSW

Menu: 
The menu has a variety of ramen which you can choose from but if you are not a soup noodle person they also offer fried noodles and rice dishes too! Their entree's are not too bad too but only half of them are available for lunch times until after 6pm do they offer more ranges of entree!

Cost: 
Reasonably priced for the amount of ramen you get in one bowl. I can never finish mine i tell you!! But for a heads up they only accept CASH!!

Overall: 
I highly recommend this place if you wish to have that authentic tasting ramen!! They offer so many different types of ramen which different soup base so i'm sure you'll find one that you will enjoy!! 

So here's what me and the kareshi got for lunch!! I got myself a Tokyo Ramen Set & the kareshi got the Karage Don, which comes with miso soup!
Tokyo Ramen Set Ratings:
Taste: 
Do i really need to say more!! I love everything!! I think Ichiban Boshi一番星」makes one of the best tasting gyoza i've had in Sydney!! The soup of the Tokyo ramen is not too salty but has enough flavors to fill my mouth with happiness!!

Cost: 
The set cost about AUD$16.50 which i think is quite worth it due to the amount they give you!!

Overall: 
I LOVE eating this Ramen set as it satisfies both my ramen and gyoza cravings!!!


Karage Don Ratings:

Taste: 
Today the chicken tasted a bit more vingery than usual but i can assure you on average they make it really nice!!! The meat is tender and easy to consume! 

Cost: 
The Karage Don is AUD$12 which is quite cheap as the bowl is quite big itself and the amount of chicken they give you is really generous!!  

Overall: 
If you like your fried chicken then this meal is for you!! Highly recommend!! 

♥♥♥♥♥
Outfit of the day 
 -Chapel, poncho (which i wore like a scarf) & wet leggings
-Cotton On, grey knit
-Accessories, domo-kun bag, purple cross necklace

♥♥♥♥♥
Now that spring is here it's time to lose those winter fat which i had been stocking up over the last 3 months! Say bye bye to my fatty bits and hello summer bikni body!! Part two of my mid-sem holiday day 1 post will be up soon!!!
Comments are love ♥
  


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. blog about Japan! <3 keep on blogging i love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!! It means so much to me to hear from my readers!! i shall start gathering up all my old photo's which i took in Japan back in 2008!!! ♥

      -Miss Sennnaa

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡