「ボーカロイド- 鏡音リン」Vocaloid's Kagamine Rin Hard R.K. Mix Cosplay Makeup Tutorial

Since Halloween is coming soon i decided to get this Cosplay makeup tutorial up since i have been delaying it for some time now. So this time i did Vocaloid's Kagamine Rin Hard R.K. Mix Look! 
So here i tried to make her look slightly darker yet keeping her cute and innocent eyes and lips.
Hope you guys enjoy watching this tutorial and if you have any cosplay tutorial or halloween makeup tutorial requests just comment below and i shall see what i can do!! Okay i'll let you guys watch the video now!

♥♥♥♥♥
So recently i had stopped my diet plans as i got sick but i will be back on track soon!! 
I only have three more weeks left of uni and i need to start putting together my report for next week! Cannot wait till the holidays are here!! Super looking forward to them! 
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

4 comments :

  1. thank you so much for the makeup tutorial! really helpful, also where did u get your cosplay? was it expensive I've looking for it everywhere and all of em are over 100 dollars :( i want to make my own but i only have 2 weeks till my anime convention... i'm desperate... help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the tutorial helpful!~
    I got my costume from a facebook shop "コス楽園 (Cosplayy-Paradise) " [ https://www.facebook.com/cosplayparadiseshops?fref=ts]
    Their quality of both wigs and costumes are amazing!! :D
    Unfortunately if you're looking for this particular costumes under $100 that's going to be hard to find in good quality. And I don't think you will get your costume in time for the convention as the costume are made to order, usually they take about 1-2 months for costumes to get made. :(

    But if you really are in need of one, ebay is your best shot, though I don't garauntee the quality on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well thank you so much! I'll give it a try! :) maybe ill cosplay her next convention :) for your help thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡