Classy Raspberry Red Nails (o´ω`o)ノ

Another nail polish review and this time it is one of my birthday gifts, Chanel Nail Colour 561 Suspicious . 


Chanel,561 Suspicious,Ratings:

Colour: ★★★
I love this raspberry red colour as it looks really classy and simple.  

Formula: ★★★★★
The formula is as heavenly as the Butter London's one. Super pigmented and fast drying. I only applied a generous amount of only one coat. 
Packaging: ★★★
The packaging is simple and classic. The brush easily applies the nail varnish across my nails perfectly.

Price: ★★★ 
Knowing from background knowledge the price would be on an average price range for high end nail polishes.

Overall: 
★★★
Highly recommend this warm raspberry red colour if you are looking for something different and bold to wear in the summer and it is also perfect to wear in the autumn. 



♥♥♥♥♥
Just casually blogging in uni as my morning class finished earlier today! Remember to "like" my FACEBOOK PAGE & join NuffnangX if you wish for me to reply to your comments and/or ask me a questions or requests specific blog topics/videos.
Also i have a super exciting news for all my Sydney readers which i shall announce as soon as it is confirmed!! 
Taken from my INSTAGRAM: lazypandah
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡