Love Me: ex Nails Pastel Sea Blue (=^・ω・^)y=

So recently i've been painting my nails quite often lately (if you follow my instagram you would notice all the nail pictures) and one of the latest colours which i painted my nails was a lovely pastel sea blue colour!
The nail polish that i used was under the brand called Love Me: ex Nails collection. They have so many gorgeous colours which range from pastel to neon shades!! 

 The Love Me: ex Nail polishes were really cheap so i couldn't resist and bought one colour to see if it was good or not. The colours do not come with names which is why i named the colour myself. Though if you want to get this exact colour they have their own serial number, this one is BL603.
no filter 
Love Me: ex Nails,BL603 Ratings:

Colour: ★★★
The colour is true to the colour that you see but once it dries and i apply my top coat on the shade darkens a bit than it's shade seen.

Formula: ★★★
The formula is really pigmented but it takes a very long time to dry in my opinion and it is not as smooth as the Butter London's formula. 

Packaging: ★★★
The packaging is simple and chic. 

Price: ★★★ 
The price is super cheap at only $3/bottle!! For those living in Syndey you can purchase them at THE FACE SHOP located in Town hall station or Westfield Hurtsville, which just recently opened. They currently do not have an online shop. 
Lower Ground Floor, 
The Galeries Victoria, 
Town Hall Station

Overall: ★★★
I would use this nail polish if i had a lot of time on my hands since it takes a while to dry and the formula is not as smooth. But I really love the shade that you get after using it so definitely will be purchasing other pastel shades in the future.

♥♥♥♥♥
So yesterday i went out for dinner to celebrate my good friend Suyin's 20th Birthday. We had dinner at a Spanish restaurant called Encasa Restaurant where we had a banquet. After that it was party time which Suyin had rented out one of the function rooms. It was an enjoyable night and thanks to another good friend of mine, Trevor, for driving me all the way home! Anyways to end the post here is a picture of me with tonylion from yesterday's birthday dinner/party.
Also keep update with me on my facebook page "HERE"
with mr. tonylion
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡