Paint the World In Pink with SASA.COMヾ(^∇^)

*Be warned! Blog post is picture heavy!!*
On the 25th October, Thursday evening i was formally invited by the sasa.com team themselves to attend their Paint the World in Pink event to promote their online shop to Australian customer as well as promote awareness for breast cancer. 
I got there about 6pm and greeted everyone there. I also happened got the chance to meet the 2 other guests who were there. One happened to be Ophelia (aka Ophieeee), who was one of the outstanding entries during last years' Sasa-haulic video contest which i had also entered and the other guest was a Sydney-based blogger Wengie
We all got along very well but Ophieee had to go since she had a flight to catch back to Brisbane. She flew all the way here just for the event!! And did i mention she is super CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Also one of the 8 models, Toshika, who had won the modelling competition early this year(which i did participate but withdraw later on,) came to the event to help promote too.
photo from Ophieeee

Here are a few pictures from the photographer of the day 


 

Favorite picture of the day!!
 
Getting my gift from Vincent!
Anyways so we all were filmed for a small interview introducing products and i must say i was so not camera ready for it hahha~

We also got to talk with the director of e-commerce, Vincent and the assistant marketing manager Wing! They were both super nice!!
As for the rest of the night i got to know Wengie and I have to admit i had no idea who she was at the start....(all Wengie followers please don't hate me!). I sent a photo of me and Wengie to Miwari who was asking me how the event was and she knew who Wengie was!We had so much in common such as reading Singaporean/Malaysian bloggers such as Xiaxue, Qiu Qiu, Cheesie and Audrey, dying our hairs and going shopping, etc. 

Thankyou Vincent!!! Taken with his iphone
I want to thank the Sasa.com Team for inviting me to the event and i hope they will have a store in Sydney one day! But their generosity didn't end there!! They also gave us a big thank you gift!! The gift came with Methode Swiss Amazing Care Set & BRTC SET Gold Caviar Smart BB Auto Make-up Set (valued US$201.9)!
The Sasa.com Team
Here is a recap video from the day!!
Here are the gifts we got!!
Gift Box: Methode Swiss Amazing Care Set & BRTC SET Gold Caviar Smart BB Auto Make-up Set
 BRTC SET Gold Caviar Smart BB Auto Make-up Set
Methode Swiss Amazing Care Set
At the end of the night we took a few more photo's before Wengie and I decided to do a little shopping, after all it was Night Shopping day. I got myself a pair of new earring and a ring!
 
New earring and ring i bought
♥♥♥♥♥
 Fashion of the Day
H&M, Dress
Siren, Shoes
Swarovski, Cherry necklace
Forever21, Bow earrings
Brandless, bracelet(friend homemade)
♥♥♥♥♥
Once again i'd like to thank sasa.com for this opportunity!!
Moving onto my daily life i'll be getting round to reviewing these two products soon, as my last exam will be on Friday afternoon. Can't wait till the exams over and i shall be having a photoshoot with Miwari (aka. LI-SU) & TonyLion!! 
Also have you guys watched my Halloween nail tutorial if now go watch it now "Here". Remember to Subscribe to my New Youtube Channel, Like my Facebook Page & Follow my Blog for constant updates!!  Anyways i shall end today's blog entry with a picture of me~
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡