Accessories Haul (=^・ω・^)y=

It has been over a year since i last did a haul video so here i'm sharing my recent buys which were all relatively cheap due to sales or they were just a bargain buy and yes they are all ACCESSORIES!! 
I love my accessories
I love buying accessories as i feel incomplete without wearing any when i'm dressed up. Anything which is bold, different and daring i'd buy it straight away, and of course anything that i don't have in my collection too. 

If you're wondering where i bought these pieces just watch my video now so i'll talk less and let you guys watch it!


♥♥♥♥♥ 
Finally got filming!! Filmed a makeup tutorial today and here is a sneak peak. 
I'm sure the spade pattern gave it away but yeah, hope you look forward to it! OH it's now 11:11PM (make a wish!). And now i'm going to head off to bed and dream of fluffy unicorns pooping fairy floss and farting rainbows! Good night world!

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡