Review: Sasatinnie Aloe Vera & Apple Green Soothing and Hydrating Mask

It feels like it's been forever since my last facial mask review as i have been super lazy to put them on, but now that the holidays have already started i need to start pampering my skin! 
So today i decided to put on Sasatinnie's Aloe Vera & Green Apple Soothing and Hydrating Mask as my skin has been feeling quite dehydrated from the weather. As you can see it has so much serum even after putting the mask on, so don't waste it and apply it to your neck, hands, arms and legs if you must.

Sasatinnie, Aloe Vera & Apple Green Soothing and Hydrating Mask Ratings:

Effects:  
After peeling the mask off my skin i feel so much more fresher and hydrated. My skin also has a nice glow to it. 

Mask material: 
The material of this mask is cotton yet it is very thing so the serum is easily absorbed into our skin! 

Formula/Aroma: 
I love the smell of this mask as it is really soothing and relaxing. There is also so much serum on the mask, like dripping wet, and also tonnes inside the packet, so don't waste it and apply it to your neck, arms, legs, etc. 

Cost: 
I checked on the sasa website and it cost AUD$7.50 for a box of 10 sheets, in my opinion, is super affordable and a bargain if i must say so myself but once again i got this mask from Li-Su(aka Miwari). 

Overall:  
Highly recommend this mask for those who have dry skin or for those who just feel like all the moisture from your face has been sucked dry. The price is super cheap and 10 sheets could last you a while. 


♥♥♥♥♥ 
Sorry for the late blog entries as i've been so busy with gyming and dancing, and when i come home i'm just too exhausted to jump onto my blog and use more energy. But i promise you, i will blog more from now on! And i will be filming a new makeup tutorial this weekend so look forward to that, and now i'm off to get ready to head out to the city for a lunch date.
I love the morning's, because i love the feeling of a freshly clean face :)
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa





No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡