Italian Breakfast at Bruschetteria 102 ▽・ω・▽

This morning i headed off to the city to have a catch up breakfast meal with a friend of mine who will be going off to America with her family, on holidays for 2 months. I decided to take her to Bruschetteria 102 on Albion Street. 
I love the whole atmosphere of the place as it is super homey, cozy and has a few vintage items there!! The weather today was very cloudy and by the time we finish our meal it started sprinkling. 
Bruschetteria 102 Ratings:

Location:
The location is about a 10 minute walk from Central station or about 2 minute bus ride from Central station. 
102 Albion St,
Surry Hills,
2010, NSW

Menu: 
They offer meals from breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, but since i went for breakfast we were given the breakfast/brunch menu. There was quite a few dishes to select from. 

Cost: 
The cost was a little costy in my opinion but in general i think it was worth every penny as i loved the Li Mortacci sandwich!!!! 

Overall: 
Highly recommend this place for brunch!! Not only is the food and coffee great, the customer service was excellent!! The italian brothers were super nice and such a happy and cheerful bunch of people! 
I love the interior of this place as it gives a really cozy and homey-kind of feel. I really enjoyed my stay here
 We took our time to look around and looked at the menu to see what we should eat. 
We ordered our drinks first, I got the Nutella Coffee since i've never heard any of cafe that i know of have this, as for my friend she got the chai latte. 
Since i didn't take a sip of my friend's latte i can't review on it but here is my review on the Nutella Coffee.
 
Nutella Coffee Ratings:
Taste: ★★★★★
I'm not really a hot coffee kind of person but because this had nutella in it i loved every single sip of this coffee!! It was not bitter at all and no need to add extra sugar!! Loved it!

Cost: ★★
This cost AUD$4 but if you add an extra 50 cent you can get the large size, but for me the size they offered was enough for me. I found the price slightly expensive since coffee usually cost around $2-$3.50 but this was definitely worth it! 

Overall: ★
Highly recommend this coffee if you are a chocolate lover yet can't really take in the bitterness of the coffee, like me!


As we chatted away our food came~~!
Salmon & Egg Bruschette Ratings:
Taste: ★★★★★
One of my favorite italian dishes is bruschetta, as for the salmon and egg bruschette it was really nice!! This was off their breakfast menu. We also added mushrooms and avocado which cost and extra $3 per ingredient/s.

Cost: ★★
The bruschette cost AUD$12 but the extra ingredients were a bit expensive at $3 per ingredient.

Overall: ★
I would definitely recommend this to my friends who want a lighter breakfast!


 Li Mortacci Ratings:
Taste: ★★★★★
Li Mortacci is a some kind of pork and this sandwich was AMAZING! The balsamic vinegar added that extra zing in our mouth and this was absolutely fantastic! 

Cost: ★★
This cost AUD$10, which i found super cheap for such an amazing meal!!  

Overall: ★
Highly recommend this dish as it really opened up my appetite!!


Before we left the cafe for a mini shopping session i headed to the bathroom and there i saw a poster of Elvis Presley! The bathroom itself was super clean, and it's one of those male/female bathroom too. The bathroom also had some air freshener's and it had a really relaxing smell, there was also a candle which had a moustache on it.
Such wonderful customer services!!
♥♥♥♥♥
So after breakfast we went and did some mini shopping before heading off home. I decided to film a haul video of my latest purchase since i had time on my hand and i didn't want to waste the makeup i had for the morning. Anyways here is the trailer clip to the haul video!!!
Comments are love ♥




-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡