Lip & Nail Polish Haul ヾ(。・ω・。)

Good morning everyone!
It is currently 8:29am in the morning and i decided why not do an early blog entry before i head out for the whole day! 
So today i will just be sharing my recent video which i had filmed which is my haul on lip and nail products! 
Within 2 days i bought over 6 lip products from both Target and Priceline as they were both having sales, and as for me i cannot resist a sale, especially when it comes to makeup. 
I purchased the butter london nail polishes with my nail polish addict-friend Stella(she is a huge addict!!). We both purchased different shades which caught our attention and most of mine were mostly the metallic sort of shades.
Anyways let me stop babbling and i'll let you guys watch the full video instead! 


♥♥♥♥♥
Anyways it's time for me to head out as i have a whole day planned out ahead of me!! Bye!
Comments are love ♥




-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡