Cleanse your Nose Pores with Tony Moly's Egg Pore Nose Pack Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ

Are the pores around your nose area blocked with oils or blackheads? If so then i have the solution for you to cleanse your pores the quick and easy way.
Using Tony Moly's Egg Pore Nose Pack can help you remove blackheads and impurities with their egg and camellia ingredients. All you need to do is wet the nose area and place the strip on top. Leave the strip on for about 10-15 minutes and wait until it has completely dried before peeling the strip off. Remember to close your pores up after using!!
Now the picture below is the result after using the pack!
Pores with oil, blackhead and other impurities have been pulled out!
Tony Moly Egg Pore Nose Pack,Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★
The nose pack really does work as i could see the small oils on the nose strip once i took it off but it doesn't seem it can remove the tougher blackheads.

Mask material/aroma: ★★
The material is cotton-base and the cutting of the nose strip can easily sit on the nose. The smell of the strip is not that pleasant as it smells biter-like, kind of like medicine. 

Cost: ★★★
I bought these during the Tony Moly Grand Opening sale, so they were originally AUD$6.99/pack but they were on 40% off so i they cost AUD$4.20/pack!

Overall: ★★★★
These really do work, but i highly suggest to open up your pores so that you can remove more of the oils and blackheads.

♥♥♥♥♥
Have you guys entered my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY yet??
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for the updates on my daily lifestyle! 

Comments are love ♥
  


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. I heard that it'll work better if you use the blackhead out gel. And I tried a couple of times. It really did!!! Like 85% of my blackheads and whiteheads are out of my sight!! I love this nose pack a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really~! I shall definitely give it a try then!!!! Thanks for letting me know :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡