Review: Skinfood Royal Honey Essence Mask Sheet

So this week i've been using tonnes of facial mask to pamper my skin and of course get my long awaited reviews done for you guys too!! I started off my week with Skinfood's Royal Honey Essence Mask Sheet which was a part of my 2013 love package from the wonderful sasa.com team. 
"Step 1 Royal Honey Ampoule to the entire face"
So this mask was a little bit different to the usual sheet mask i would use as this one comes with a serum-like liquid to apply on to your entire face before placing the mask sheet on top. 
"Before the ampoule absorbs completely, apply Step 2 Essence Mask from the center of your face to the rest in smoothing motions. Remove after 10~15 minutes. "
Skinnfood, Royal Honey Essence Mask Sheet,Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★★
This gives my skin the perfect glow which hints healthy looking skin! Super love how it just freshen's it all up on a hot summer day!

Mask material: ★★★★★
The material of this mask is made from cotton and it the serum is easily absorbed into the skin

Formula/Aroma: ★★
A lovely soothing honey smell <3

Cost: ★★★★
This mask cost US$2.90 which i find reasonably cheap!!

Overall: ★★★★★
Besides the amazing price, lovely smelling honey it gives you a wonderful feeling after using it. I simply love this mask and i shall definitely will be purchasing more in the near future since i have a whole cupboard filled with sheet masks to review on and use! 


♥♥♥♥♥
One of my favorite hobbies recently has been enjoying a nice long chat with some friends or reading over tea and dessert!! How do like to spend your holidays?
Anyways i shall be away for the next few days as i will be out and about with my friends and the boyfriend too!
So we shall speak soon! Bye~
taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Have you guys entered my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY yet??
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for the updates on my daily lifestyle! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡