Review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal Lemonlime Ade Mask

 It's been about 2 months since my last facial mask review and I will admit I have been busy and lazy to do any of my facial masks but I finally got around pampering my skin yesterday with one of Beauty Clinic's facial masks. 
The lemon-lime ade mask is meant to have a lightening effect and make your skin have that healthy dewy glow. So let's put it to the test. 
The pattern on the mask makes it easier for our skin to absorb the serum!
Fits perfectly on my face & it doesn't slip or slide!
Beauty Clinic Mediheal Lemonlime Ade Mask Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★
Definitely does brighten up my skin tone and I feel really refreshed. My skin also feels softer too!

Mask material: ★★★★★
As you can see in the photo's above the material of the mask is cotton-based and has some unique patterns on it so that our skin can absorb the serum better.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★
I LOVE THIS MASK! Usually with flavored mask the smell would be strong, but this one is just subtle so it doesn't offend the nose when you leave it on your face. Super love!! 

Cost: ★★★
This mask cost AUD$4.50, but was on a sale at BUY 1 GET 1 FREE so I got 2 mask for AUD$2.25/each, which I think is relatively cheap. 

Overall: ★★★★
I highly recommend the Lemonlime Ade Mask if you're looking for something to just brighten up your skin before you head out on a lunch date or something. I love the design of the mask and it smells fantastic!! 
First time trying Affogato & I LOVE IT!
♥♥♥♥♥


Instagram & Fashion of the Days Updates

Dyed my ends PINK again! [150513]
Fashion of the Day [170513]
Cheval- Sweater
Glamorous- Disco Pants
Guess- Bag
Rabbit- Flats
Taken from my Instagram: lazypandah
Fashion of the Day [170513]
Cheval- Sweater
Glamorous- Disco Pants
Guess- Bag
Rabbit- Flats
Taken from my Instagram: lazypandah
Fashion of the Day [170513]
H&M- Black Dress
Forever New- Belt
F21- Braclets
Guess- Bag
Tony Bianco- Strappy Heels
Rabbit- Flats
Taken from my Instagram: lazypandah
Painting my nails again and again
Taken from my Instagram: lazypandah
Happy Birthday to LiSu!!! [180513]
♥♥♥♥♥
This morning I got all my assessments finished and printed ready to hand in on the Monday!! After that I'm free until exam period hits! Woohoo!! The pudding below expresses how I feel now!
If you noticed the date from the photo above with LiSu & I, we celebrated her birthday last night! She had a nature themed birthday where she went as a Sunflower. As for me, I went as the Great Barrier Reef, wearing all blue and the pink in my hair played the role of the corals in the reef. 
I'm just going to end this post now and go read a book or think of a new makeup tutorial that I can film!
Enjoy the rest of your day every one!

Mmmm ...off to read now~
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. It looks really good! :)

    Mikki // http://nyanpandas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works well too!!
      Should definitely try it :D

      Miss Sennnaa

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡