Review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal Pumpkin Ade Mask


After trying Beauty Clinic's Mediheal Lemon-lime & Acaiberry mask I decided to purchase the rest of the aroma's that it came in. This time I tried on the Pumpkin Ade Mask. 
 
This is a lifting mask which provides nutrients and elasticity of elatsin. This will make our skin super smooth and bouncy. Let's put it to the test!
Beauty Clinic Mediheal Pumpkin Ade Mask Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★
My skin looks incredibly hydrated and the fine lines on my face have soften up a lot making me look much more youthful!

Mask material: ★★★★★
As you can see in the photo's above the material of the mask is cotton-based and has some unique patterns on it so that our skin can absorb the serum better.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★★★
This one has the smell of roasted pumpkin seeds~

Cost: ★★★★☆
This mask cost AUD$4.50, but was on a sale at BUY 1 GET 1 FREE so I got 2 mask for AUD$2.25/each, which I think is relatively cheap. 

Overall: ★★★★☆
Highly recommend if you're getting fine lines around your eyes or mouth (due to smiling heaps!).

 ♥♥♥♥♥
Today I finally got my giveaway video filmed and now I just need to put everything together before making it official on my blog & youtube channel's. Time for dinner and enjoy the rest of the night~
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the review! I found the ratings very helpful :)
    I should try this mask, sorry if you answered this somewhere, but where did you buy it?

    The Hidden Thimble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was helpful!!
      I got this at a small shop so if you're located in Sydney, the shop name is called Elements.
      I'm sure you can purchase them online but i have no clue what the pricing's are like. Hope i was still helpful though :)

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡