Review: Beauty Clinic Mediheal Acaiberry Ade Mask

It's time to feed my skin again with another Beauty Clinic Mediheal Ade Mask! This time I will be using Acaiberry! It already sound delicious, but it's not edible so do not try it!
This tone up mask has blueberry extract which will give our skin appear moist, livelier and clearer. Time to put this baby on!
Again this masks has the same pattern to allow easier absorption .
Beauty Clinic Mediheal Lemonlime Ade Mask Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★☆
My skin does look moist after using the mask but I prefer their Lemonlime mask as the brightening effect is more obvious.

Mask material: ★★★★★
As you can see in the photo's above the material of the mask is cotton-based and has some unique patterns on it so that our skin can absorb the serum better.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★★★
Once again the mask doesn't give off a strong aroma which makes it more pleasant to have on the skin. It has a subtle scent of blueberries. Mmmmm~ 

Cost: ★★★★☆
This mask cost AUD$4.50, but was on a sale at BUY 1 GET 1 FREE so I got 2 mask for AUD$2.25/each, which I think is relatively cheap. Read the other mask review "HERE"

Overall: ★★★★☆
Highly recommend if you're after a mask to give you that moist plump skin!!

♥♥♥♥♥


This morning I overslept so I got lazy to head out to the gym but I decided to just do some mini workouts at home instead! Also decided to skip out on dance tonight since I feel so drained. It's going to be my relax day then tomorrow it's back to the gym in the morning! All I've been doing so far is window online shopping! I already have set my eye's on a few items that I want but first I need to get the prizes for my 2nd anniversary giveaway for you guys!!! My shopping list can wait!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡