「地獄少女-閻魔 あい」Hell Girl Enma Ai Cosplay Makeup Tutorial


 It's Cosplay Time!
It has been a while since my last cosplaying entry and this time i decided to share with you guys one of my favorite series, Jigoku Shoujo, also known as, Hell Girl. 
Jigoku Shoujo was one of my favorite anime's to watch as the concept was really interesting. Every single client had a different story as to why they wanted revenge. Some you may think they deserve it and others you might find sad.
Anyway here is the Cosplay makeup tutorial for Enma Ai!
Here is a few photo's after filming!
With my grey contacts
Decided to play around with the eye colour just to see how creepy I would look like if I had any red contacts left in my colour contacts collection.
NOW RED!
To all those interested of where I purchase my cosplay costumes/wigs from, I'm in collaboration with a facebook shop called コズ楽園,(CosplayParadiseShops).
 All their costumes are high quality and provide amazing service! Each month they have different promotions and offers going on, so check their albums (must add as friend) for all their amazing products!!
How cute is this chibi enma!!
♥♥♥♥♥

Early in the morning, roughly around 6:20am I woke up to have caught a cold/flu which was seriously bad timing! Today I was meant to be filming with the Wonderful Wengie for her 22 MV. So I had to text and call off my attendance, took some medicine and sleep a few more hours, hopefully making me feel better.
Boy do medicine & few hours of rest help! Mum felt like cheering me and secretly herself up so took me out for lunch & tea! 
Photos taken from my instagram: lazypandah
Going to end today with a more out-of-character photo to brighten up the mood a bit!
Also if you have a requested cosplay makeup you'd like me to do just drop me a comment.

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

4 comments :

  1. Awesome cosplay and tutorial! :D This anime has been sitting in my to-watch list for way too long! Hope you feel better from the cold soon ^o^
    Really like your blog, followed you hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thankyou!!! I'm getting much already, and i feel even better to hear kind words from my amazing readers like yourself!! You just made my morning a better one!! The anime is really good! MUST WATCH!
      Although i believe it may be hard to find season one streaming around the net as i tried to hunt it down myself yesterday but could only find torrents. So had to get someone to help me download it through the torrents.
      Thanks for following! I shall be checking out your blog too once i have finished up on my homework ><"!

      Delete
  2. It was amazing cosplay !
    I love the cosplay and the tutorial, congratulations!

    I am following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your comments are super appreciated!!
      I'm glad you love the tutorial and the cosplay in general. Next you should definitely watch Jigoku Shoujo (aka. Hell Girl) if you haven't already and thanks again, for becoming a follower :)
      Hope to see you comment in my future blog entries!!

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡