Banila Co.The Kissest Plumping Tinted Lip Crayon | Makeup Review ε(*´・∀・)з


Divider by lexypuppy228Divider by lexypuppy228Divider by lexypuppy228Divider by lexypuppy228Divider by lexypuppy228
I'm back with another beauty review and this time it is Banila Co.'s Kissest Plumping Tinted Lip Crayon. They come in three different colours which include Acid Peach, Acid Orange and Acid Pink, which is the one I purchased. 

Free Icon: BMO by SinfullyCute
Banila CO. The Kissest Plumpling Tinted Lip Crayon creates vivid and voluminous lips with high colour development hiding the imperfections of your lips after application. This lip tint contains water soluble ingredients and polymer network to form a protective layer, keeping the lips nourished and moisturized for a whole day. 
Free icon: Totoro (Chu and Chibi) by Shho
I personally love wearing lip crayon because it just glides on smoothly across my lips, perfect pigmentation and keeps my lips hydrated and plump! Plus the price wasn't too bad either! 
{Icon Marybelle Macaroon} by Mimitea
♥♥♥♥♥


Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Ohh I have not tried a Lip Crayon before~ ^ v ^
    I love the Barbie pink of this colour though! ^ 3 ^


    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! Definitely try them out :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡