★ Exploring Bali | Fishing with Feet ζ°)))彡

FREE Pink Leaf Bunny Divider by AndreeaArseneFREE Pink Leaf Bunny Divider by AndreeaArseneFREE Pink Leaf Bunny Divider by AndreeaArsene
During my travels in Bali I went and tried out the fish spa for feet for the first time and I must say it was interesting! As a first step they must wash our feet before entering the pool of fishes that supposedly eat your dead skin off your feet, leaving them soft and smooth again. 
Free To Use Shibafox Icon by witchpaws
Once my feet were cleanse from the dirt I plunged my feet into the pool of fishes and they came swimming towards my feet bait! It felt....WEIRD and it tickled too! I was not use to that odd feeling, but once I got the hang of the feel, the whole time it just felt like miniature suctions on the bottom of your feet sucking away your dead skin.
Kawaii Goldfish Icon by CrisAvatarsKawaii Goldfish Icon by CrisAvatarsKawaii Goldfish Icon by CrisAvatars
chikorita - free icon by mr-tiaa
Up-close image of the fish eating at Lingfish's feet!
Happy Lingfish and I sat there for about 15 minutes talking about what to do next, life and blogging stuff before we could remove our feet from the tank. As of a result...my feet definitely did feel a lot smoother and softer too and it's all thanks to these fishes! 
mako icon by maeriiu
♥♥♥♥♥
If you're in Bali, or any other country that offers the fish spa, give it a go and see what you think of it OR if you've already tried this sort of spa let me know what you thought of it? 
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡