♥ Relaxing in Bali / / BODY WORKS 〈(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→

Adventure time page devider by RibbonDropAdventure time page devider by RibbonDropAdventure time page devider by RibbonDrop
After visiting Petitenget Temple, we went and searched for BODY WORKS which is highly-recommended must go to place to relax and enjoy the fabulous massages there.
Mandora: Mandora by koffeelam
Radish Bunny's Propagation by Kiyorin
The place is super clean, professional and very very relaxing! I went for their aromatherapy massage which was a heavenly 1.5 hour of relaxation. 
Free Avatar - Strawberry Cake by Kiyorin
They have all sorts of blended oils which you can either choose from their smells or by their function. I chose their Cough & Bronchitis since it has peppermint in it which I find to be very soothing and relaxing. 
Muuton Icon by Kiyorin
Once the room was ready I was led to my room by this lovely lady whom I forgot to take a picture with. Along the way to my room, their outside garden was very Zen-like, incredibly peaceful. When the lady opened the door to my massage room it was just breathtaking to know that I would be here to enjoy the soothing music, massage and air-con! 
Kiki's Delivery Icon by Kiyorin
Once my session had finished I definitely felt rejuvenated and relaxed. All my tired muscles had faded away and I could enjoy this trip even more! Before leaving the shop I bought one of their Batik Towels and I can't wait to use it this summer!
Tea by pudding-desu
Ram by Kiyorin
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY UPDATES 281214-
Just a few more days until New Years! I can't believe this year is already coming to an end but this also means it's getting closer to my next travelling trip in February. Although I am thinking about going for a shorter trip in mid-Jan but need to sort out and see if I'm financially able to go hahaha~
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡